Specialist in Municipal Law.
The deep rootedness into our region – the Weinviertel region– also results in the specialization of our legal office in municipal law. In this field we on the one hand offer the advantage of comprehensive consultation, which we also offer to our business clients. On the other hand, the legal and political structure of municipalities involves challenges which differ fundamentally from corporate structures.
We therefore advise and represent a large number of municipalities – townships, market towns, corporate towns, but also associations of municipal corporations – with respect to their legal affairs, such as
- enforcement of tax claims of the municipality,
- special questions concerning the collection of taxes or office notifications within the municipality’s own jurisdiction,
- land development concerning land for building or realization of major projects with real estate,
- lease, sale or restoration of community housing,
- questions with respect to public procurement law,
- difficult proceedings concerning building permissions,
- the founding or reforming of associations of municipal corporations,
- the foundation, reorganization and legal organization of companies owned by the municipality,
- tax issues of municipalities.